East Ferry Road, London E14
2 bed flat for sale
About Property• This beautiful apartment is over 900 sqft – larger than most other two-bedroom and even some three-bedroom apartments in the same development!
• East facing, with spectacular views of London including the O2, Cutty Sark, Greenwich Maritime, Royal Observatory, and Greenwich park
• East-facing apartments are more sought after in this development, as South & West facing apartments have limited views and experience noise pollution from Crossharbour DLR and the buses on the main road
• A secure and safe building with 24-hour concierge, CCTV, individual video entry systems, private residents` gymnasium, private outdoor communal garden and bicycle storage
• Much cheaper ongoing maintenance and service charge compared to other developments in the area that charge £8-12k per year in service charge!
• Unlike many other apartments in the area, the entire building has no cladding issues and has a recent EWS1 form confirming that no remedial works are required
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
EnquireEnquire about property Request Viewing
020 4506 0270
- Open Plan Kitchen
- South Quay
- Heron Quays
- Canary Wharf
- North Greenwich
Nearby school not found