A little advice to help you...
Letting your property
With legislation changing so frequently, letting your property brings a lot of responsibility. Our experience staff are here to guide you through the confusing legal maze. Kens Estate (trading under Fuji London Property) was established in 2001 and has kept a close eye on every detail that may concern our landlords ever since.
We are here to ensure you understand your legal obligations, get the most out of your property and ensure the whole letting experience is as smooth as possible. We specialise in the Japanese expatriate market with connections to a number of blue-chip companies. This has been our core business but we are now expanding further into the UK market. We now have a wide range of tenants to match the wide range of properties we have to let. Our main areas of coverage are North, West and Central London.
We advertise our properties on some of the biggest property sites in the UK including Zoopla, Residential People and Prime Location. We are also present in a number of Japanese publications to maximise your chances of quickly finding a suitable and high-quality tenant.
Whether you are a private landlord, overseas investor or corporate property company, we are here to help. We offer a free, no-obligation rent appraisal to ensure you have all the information to make the right decision for you. Once you decide to go with us, we have 2 services available to our landlords.
- Marketing, advertising and conducting of viewings
- Tenant selection, introduction and referencing
- Preparation of the tenancy agreement
- Arrangement for inventory list and schedule of condition
- Notifying utilities at the start and end of tenancy
- Collection of first 2 months rent and deposit
- Placing the deposit with an accredited government scheme
- Negotiating any subsequent tenancy renewals
Letting and Property Management
This service is the same as Let Only but also includes:
- Arranging Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- Arranging gas and electrical safety certificates
- Collecting and transferring rents
- Monthly rental statements
- Arranging routine repairs and maintenance
- Payment of property-related outgoings (excluding mortgage payments)
- Property inspections at regular intervals
Investment and Buy to Let
At KENS Estate we have decades of experience in letting property to Japanese and other ex-patriates, and we are more than happy to share our expertise with you. We can advise you of the best locations and what makes a property highly desirable, and quick to let. Our professional advice can reap you dividends. Property is an expensive investment and we can help you avoid expensive mistakes.